Whether you use a whiteboard or a glass board daily or occasionally, you want your board to continue looking and working like new. Regular cleanings and maintenance are key to preserving the surface of your board.
- Use your Quartet eraser to erase the board completely of marker ink
- Spray the Quartet cleaner across the area you’d like to clean
- Take one of the dry towels and wipe away the cleaner completely
- Use the second towel to make sure the surface is completely dry
- You’re ready to write again!
Regular cleanings remove residual ink, dust and can help prevent stains. Between cleanings, here are a few easy tips and tricks to keep your board looking great.
- Erase Your Board – Leaving ink on a board for extended periods can increase the chance of stains. When you’re done using your board, erase the ink to keep your board clear.
- Recap Your Quartet Markers – Markers with fresh ink are easier to erase, which helps keep the board surface clean and fresh.
- Replace Your Eraser – Dirty erasers can spread ink residue across the board surface. Replace your Quartet eraser (or wash the microfiber cloth) when you notice this happening.
A clean board not only lasts longer, but also encourages more use. A stain-free surface is the perfect canvas for new ideas, drawings and more. However you choose to brainstorm, these cleaning tips will help you extend the life of your board.